Real Estate Dictionary
- YACHT BASIN
- A system of docks and channels used for the keeping of yachts and similar boats.
- (1) A MEASURE OF 36". (2) The area between the building and property line of a residential property (back yard, side yard, front yard). (3) An enclosure used for a business purpose (lumber yard, etc.).
- YARD LUMBER
- Lumber generally found in a lumber yard, that is lumber graded for general building purposes.
- Ratio of income from an investment to the total cost of the investment over a given period of time.
- YIELD TO MATURITY
- See: Internal Rate Of Return.